–Read more–


SKU: SKU-351 Category:

The option of switch on the handgrip is not possible for your connectors.

However, you can replace the inlets with the type E 50. The construction size and confirmation is exactly the same as your current inlets. You do not need to drill or take other architectural facilities.

For inlet type E 50 See: https://www.snoek.com/webshop/inlaat-compleet-c-110_112_187.html

For associated hoseset see: https://www.snoek.com/webshop/zoekt-slang-schakelaar-c-119_123_135_155_178.html

For further information, you can also contact the sales department

Tel. : 0345 599360
Fax. : 0345 599758
Email: info@snoek.com